Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Completing the set and finding space

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I do plan on using the code(or codes) to get a discount on Josefina which is the only historical doll main character I don't have. I know I have to use it fairly soon but I want to wait at least another 2 weeks till next paycheck comes.

    I have my own adult Bat Mitzvah coming up and I have to move in the next couple of months, so money is tight now, but will be tighter after I move because I'll be paying a higher rent. I can't believe I almost decided on a studio apartment that was so small all my beautiful American girls would be living in a storage locker!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Now all my dolls are in my bedroom.

    For awhile I was really planning on getting Nellie. But it looks like there will be a best friend to every main character, and if I get Nellie I'd have to get them all! I'm big on sets and completion. If I get a couple pieces I have to get the entire set. That's what happened with the trading cards. I got some freebie packs so then I had to acquire the entire set, which I almost have. I had that problem with Beanie Babies too when I was really into them.

    If another historical main character comes out I would get it. I keep thinking about Molly-she has 2 best friends! Would they release 2 dolls at the same time when her movie comes around?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lieu2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2003
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Katie, what is an adult baht mitzvah?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    A Bat Mitzvah is a Jewish ceremony that most girls go through when they turn 12 or 13. You may have heard of a Bar Mitzvah, which is the same thing for a boy. They learn to read Hebrew and study the Torah, the Jewish bible and learn and promise to be good Jews. Check out the Lindsey AGOT book. However, I couldn't go to Hebrew school when I was 13 so I'm choosing to do it now. Many Jewish people do this.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is really neat Katie!!!! One of my best friends in half Jewish, but she has not done one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •